utorok 28. januára 2014

About me

Hello, 
My name is Adam and I come from Slovakia. Collectors of autographs I became in 2010 when the Chicago Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup. My main concern is especially hockey and the NHL. I collect the signatures of players who hit the NHL but also self-signed players from Europe or the KHL. In my collection is currently more than 3,500 signatures from more than 1,200 players. In my collection there is also sports like football, tennis or swimming.
This blog is focused on the presentation of my autographs in exchange list section, you can find things that are currently on exchange optionally you can contact me on my e mail.
AdamBubnic@gmail.com 

Thank you very much for following my blog and all other collectors wish you many rare autographs. 


Adam

Me and Evgeny Malkin


Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára